Timeshift v22.06 is now available. This is a maintenance release that fixes some bugs.
- Fix #895, #809, #689, #653, #10: Unmount devices that were mounted by Timeshift before exit
- Fix #865, #839, #680: Do not create or remove quota groups when snapshots are created or removed
- Fix #900, #891: Force C locale for Rsync
- Fix #260: No text on the Summary page under ‘Warning’ and ‘Disclaimer’ heading
- Install the app icon in
- Remove columns ‘Size’ and ‘Unshared Size’ for BTRFS snapshots.
- Rsync: Restore: Delete files using
- Rsync: Restore: Improve UI for the device selection page
- Run post-restore scripts in
- Code cleanup: Remove unused functions and code
- Update donation window
- Update translations
sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:teejee2008/timeshift sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install timeshift
If you find this app useful, you can buy me a coffee using the link below.